Skip to main content

Celebrate your birthday? Why or why not?

  I don't understand what's there to celebrate birthday. I've seen few people who are like eagerly waiting the whole year for their birthday to come. What for? I never get that excitement and eagerness people feel.

I'm so weird and nerd in that way. You're growing day by day, birthday by birthday so there's nothing actually to feel happy about. I don't like making a big deal out of it. I don't like to celebrate the fact that I'm another year older.

Isn't it scary that you're losing day by day..and ultimately year by year..One more year has gone and you're aged more than last year.. I don't see any reason to celebrate in all this.

My parents stopped celebrating it when I was in 7th standarad due to our financial conditions. In that year I made some friends. From 7th till 10th I was just a kid. We celebrated all birthdays together except mine. Celebrations needed money. I don't have the bucks and thus this day sucks. No body ever asked the reasons. I never shared too.

On 2010, I had saved some bucks while preparing for ielts. For me these some means a lot but that day I realised we all had different meanings. They are rich, atleast more than me, they have shifted to malls and I had just stuck in same old samosas and cold drinks.

Subsequently I realised money is important. I started earning them. But I think it was late. The mall buddies were busy, they just forgotten a piece of their puzzle back. Their puzzle couldn't be completed without piece (or may be it can) but the piece didn't have an independent existence.

Had money, not them after that. This year I am turning twenty two after some days. Sadly, I even don't have any memory. My walls are plain, their walls have memories. They have cards, I even don't have any piece; they have status, I even don't have any wishes; they have gifts, I even don't have covers; they had cakes, I even don't have icing; they have surprises and I still wonder how do they look.

I don't want to let the world know that it's my birthday (it's not today, my birthday falls on 14th April) I feel nervous right a day before my birthday. I pray god please skip this day and directly jump to 15th April. Lol but my prayers never reached to god. I don't understand why to celebrate aday when I was born. Why?

Every now and then people take birth and die too. And I'm not anyone special or am I mysteriously special or something? Ofcourse not. I'm just a ordinary one like everybody else out there to pierce myslef

I'm not against birthday celebration and all but I don't get excited for my birthday. If you guys also have such kinda unusual feelings about life don't hesitate to comment.

If you look at it as the same I do

Not friends not enemies,

We are strangers with memories;

All of a sudden u ponder,

And by looking it I only wonder;

You express it by smile,

I see it with sighs.

Its usual for you shown casual by me,

But inside it will be miracle for me;

U agree u deny,

U got choosy u got cheesy,

Because u have choice;

Ask them who dont,

They will agree,

Because they cant deny;

U say it loud,

U express it in sound,

U capture it in mind;

Ask them who don't,

I am not wrong,

I am not different,

Then why only me,

Who is left alone;

We are not friends and not enemies;

We are even not friends with memories.

To the end it says I am living but my birthdays just died.

Thanks!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9 Small Business Ideas for Anyone Who Wants to Run Their Own Business

  Best Small Business Ideas 1. Handyman Image Source Are you always fixing things around the house? Often on-call when friends need small projects completed?  Create a website , conduct a competitive analysis to determine what your time and expertise are worth, and turn to the friends you’ve helped before for referrals. 2. Woodworker Similarly, if you have a passion for crafting beautiful furniture or other home goods out of wood, that could be a small business niche for you. Get started by listing a few of your pieces on sites like  Etsy . Once you build a following, consider starting a website, accepting custom orders, or expanding to refinishing work and upholstery. 3. Online Dating Consultant Dating consultants usually charge for their time. They help people create successful online dating profiles, source possible matches from outside the typical online channels, and offer a level of personalization that a site like Tinder can’t. Think you’ve got a knack for the match? This might

online Satta Matka Reviews

 Satta Matka is a kind of gambling, you can call it a King of Juvenile because it is played gambling on a large scale, although any kind of gambling in India is illegal but in spite of this speculation is played extensively in India. . This game is played by avoiding the eyes of the law. The speculative stock has a higher risk but it is more beneficial, which is why most people are attracted to it. Online Satka Matkais a purly Satka Matka games result website and here you can watch all matka games. Here you can find the many games results such as satta king, delhi badshah, night queen, disawar, gali, ghaziabad, faridabad and many other games results. Mostly people wants to know about owner of Satta King and satka matka. There are three founder of Satta Matka which name are given below: Rattan Khatri Kalyanji Bhagat Suresh Bhagat In 1961, the New York Cotton Exchange stopped the practice, which caused the punters to look for alternative ways to keep the matka business alive. Rattan Khat

five Helpful Search engine marketing Tricks for Compact Business Owners

Several  small business  proprietors which have started out the Website positioning journey have eventually realized how intricate and in-depth search engine marketing can be. Firms that have taken a “get it done yourself” Frame of mind have ended up stringing up various popular research terms or just stuffed key phrases jointly and found them selves with irrelevant Websites which has a inadequate ranking which the Websites only surface when seeking particular conditions [1]. Deficiency of correct Online exposure is sort of frequent with many firms, it's thus encouraged for smaller companies to change into Search engine optimization businesses or put far more emphasis on their Search engine optimisation marketing campaign to their marketing Section. Whichever the case, there are various Search engine optimization strategies that you ought to usually hold thoughts. Handy SEO Methods for Compact Business Owners Contents disguise Useful Search engine optimisation Tips for SMEs Recogni